Discussion Forums may be created in any language concerning any article that is posted on the site, and as long as it pertains to the field of anthropology. A forum administrator will be responsible for moderating its content. Forums that are not properly moderated, abandoned or become problematic will be closed.
Rules Governing Discussion Forums:
- Discussion Forums are limited to articles that appear on the site;
- Any visitor may leave a comment without having to register or log-in to make a comment;
- Commenting on articles is automatically closed after 90 days;
- In order to allow for better disucssions and responses, comments are “nested” five levels deep. However, this only applies to new comments;
- Anyone commenting may be notified by email if someone posts a response, likes their comment or their comment is held for moderation;
- Spam comments will be held in a queue until moderated and disallowed comments will be automatically trashed;
- “Follow Comments” and “Follow Blog” check boxes will appear below the comment offering readers a convenient way to stay updated and follow along.
It is our aim to create an inclusive worldwide community of anthropologists with multi-language access, that encourages informal discussion, study, research, and the exchange of ideas and methods relative to the field of anthropology.